What is included in the Casela Park entrance ticket?
The following activities is included in the Casela Park’s entry ticket :
• Toboggan( Avalanche mines): a thrilling fun ride on the first toboggan slide in Mauritius. The toboggan includes two slides on a slope from where one slides with buoys.
• Walk Thru Aviary: Walk through the bird aviary and discover various colorful bird species from around the world.
• Photo Safari: A safe and unique safari bus tour that brings you face-to-face with zebras, ostriches, African antelopes, white rhinoceros, impalas and kudus. A photographer will be there to immortalize the moment.
• Big Cats Viewing: For big cat lovers this is a dream come true! Visit the Big Cats’ Park to enjoy a close view of the lions, caracals and tigers.
• Giraffe Viewing: Come face-to-face with majestically animals for a unique viewing experience.
• Camel Viewing: Meet the camels, one of the friendliest and most loving animal
• Kid’s Playground: A new kid’s playground, covered with golden sand, the playground offers climbing frames, slides and a giant train, among others
• Petting Farm: Ideal setting for people of all ages – especially children – to interact with farm animals.
• 3D Interactive Map: Discovery of natural science and the history of Mauritius through giant 3D Maps.
• Tulawaka (New!) – An exciting fun ride on a safe coater while enjoying the panoramic view.
Great things to do at the Casela World of Adventures
A day spent in the Casela World of Adventures is a guaranteed time full of excitement, action and amusement. Adventurous travellers will enjoy the outdoor activities which include ziplining, quad biking trails, canyoning experiences and more, while those looking to discover wonderful creatures are sure to enjoy the Casela zoo, home to impressive African mammals which range from big cats, monkeys and giraffes to rhinos, impalas and zebras.
Safari Activities at the Casela World of Adventures:
(1) The big cats activities
Big cats drive thru
The big Cats Drive Thru will give you the opportunity to board on a safe safari vehicle that will take you to the big cats’ natural environment. For the visitor who wants to experience the big cats to the fullest, Casela World of Adventures gives you the chance to spend whole 15 minutes inside the enclosures of the big cats while constantly supervised and guided by the passionate handlers.
Walking with lions
With the supervision and guidance of the lions’ handlers, you will get even closer, and experience from firsthand how it is to walk alongside the lions, lead them the way and even pet them. Scary, delightful, and a once in a lifetime experience
• (2) The ultimate Safari Adventure Package
Segway safari trip
Take the opportunity to jump on a Segway ride to discover the most of the beautiful nature and wildlife with ease and speed at the same time. The Segway will take you for a unique discovery of the wildlife and abundant indigenous and exotic plants grown in this amazing reserve.
Safari Quad Biking
Explore the beauty of the island on a quad bike or a buggy and drive through the African landscapes.. During the ride look at the surrounding for the deer, zebras, ostriches, African antelopes, and many more animals.
For those who want to discover the nature at their own pace on the back of calm and friendly beautiful horses. Of course, you will be accompanied by the professional staff throughout the full duration of this activity.
Camel Riding Safari
The Casela World of Adventures brings to you the majestic animal of the deserts for a unique safari experience on the back of a dromedary .Enjoy peaceful moments amidst the reserve and bond with the camels with this amusing Camel Riding safari.
This is an activity that will be loved by people of all ages. You will get to meet them, admire them. They will all be delighted to enjoy some food from the palm of your hand and are also very keen to pose for selfies!
Interaction with Rhinos.
Curious animal lover’s will also get the opportunity to attend the 15-minute Interaction with Rhinos inside the enclosure While always being accompanied by the enthusiastic carers, who will enrich your knowledge about these charming beasts of the Rhinocerotidae family.
Facilities at the Casela World of adventures
Casela World of Adventures offers various facilities such as a restaurant, children mini-club (games, slides, swings etc.), snacks bar and souvenir shops.
Enjoy a delicious lunch or celebrate your special event (wedding, anniversary, birthday etc.) with our dishes infused with flavours of the world that include Mauritian, Indian, European, and Thai specialties. There is also a kids menu.
From Monday to Sunday: 10h30 to 16h00
If you don’t want to waste a moment of exploration or in a hurry, you can eat gourmet baguettes, burgers, light sandwiches, wraps and hot dogs on the go.
The three snack bars are located in the following park areas:
• Discovery Centre
• Safari Kingdom
• Petting Farm
From Monday to Sunday: 09h00 to 16h15
To keep your memories at The Casela World Of adventures alive forever. Visit the Safira Boutique (located at three different outlets) for a selection of gifts and souvenirs
Customers can find the boutique at the following outlets:
• Discovery Centre
• Safari Kingdom
• Mountain Kingdom
• First Aid
• Disabled Access
• Change Room
Operating Days: The Casela Nature and Leisure Park is open daily
Activity Time: In summertime- from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and in wintertime- from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The Casela Park Theme Packages are not available on Sundays.
Bring along: mosquito repellent, comfortable clothes, sportswear and changing clothes just in case.